Oh c'mon ... you know you want to leave me a comment...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Okay - okay...

So in the last 2 weeks I have had 5 different people come up to me and out of the blue complain that I have not updated my blog in the last few months. I didn't even know that 5 people read our blog. Who knew! So okay - okay - I'll work on it - but no promises - Do you realize how many kids I have?

5 comments:

Days of Our Lives said...

I would be reader number 6, if you ever posted! Hee Hee!

Days of Our Lives said...

I would be reader number 6, if you ever posted! Hee Hee!

MrsJones said...

Thanks Becky ...
BTW - We love to read your blog regularly. Your kids are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the five so thanks for getting back on the ball. You've motivated me to do the same.

MrsJones said...

Just let me call you #7 - it will make me feel loads better...