Oh c'mon ... you know you want to leave me a comment...

Thursday, April 02, 2009

This is why I can never sleep in



The rule is the kids have to practice their music in the morning 
- otherwise - 
well, you know - it just won't get done. 
The problem is the math:  
4 kids x 1/2 hour piano practice minimum = 2 + hours  
PLUS
2 kids that play the flute, trombone and baritone horn = at least another hour
ADD TO THAT
babies that LOVE to bang on the drums
(why oh why did I buy the drum set????)
What does this all equal for me?
Very loud 
Very early 
mornings






3 comments:

Alice said...

Donna, Donna, it's all worth it. You know that all of your kids play beautifully.(Especially Bella!)

Alice

Micah said...

lol, thanks Alice!!

love Jack Jack on the drums!!!! XD

~Bells

Connie said...

I'm actually jealous.You're living my dream. Enjoy the sweet music! (and the noisy atonal music too.)