I know - I know
Stupid - base - lowest common denominator - yada yada yada...
(Believe me, I hear this from my hubby regularly)
I am hooked
I mean, seriously hooked.
I worry about Jason.
I mean, who is he going to choose? Will she be a good mom to Ty? That little kid is seriously cute.
I was glad he got rid of Naomi - she was just too young to make a good mom. I like Molly and Gillian but are they really ready to be a step-mom?
And now, I am all worried about next week - DeAnna who broke Jason's heart last season is coming back to see if she has another chance...
She broke up with Jesse - apparently at the luggage carousel at the airport leaving poor Jesse is heartbroken on YouTube.
My advice to Jason: Don't do it man - stay away from DeAnna.
5 comments:
I'm hooked too. It's my guilty pleasure, I watch while I run on the treadmill!
at least you are running on the treadmill - I watch while visiting with Ben & Jerry
And I always thought that you were such a smart girl! Reality TV? Please....
I'm with you, Donna. I hear the same stuff from Fred. I seriously can't believe I watch it, but I do and can't help it. Maybe it's our escape from the wonderfullness of our "real world" . . . and not even having to go anywhere!
Absolutely - I love living in my "bubble" but it is so much fun to watch these crazy people on TV.
Post a Comment