Random. I was on Mormon Mommy Bloggers and randomly chose your blog to read... and you're in Eugene! So am I. WEIRD. What ward? We're in Santa Clara 3 over in the Bethel/Danebo area. Nice to "meet" you.
I know Laura Leon... how do you know the Leons? Such a small world. I'm trying to think of anyone in Veneta I know... but I can't think of anyone. (except Wilberger's, but I don't KNOW them other than from the media). No, I know Julie Oiler! And Tami Nott. Are they in your ward??
6 comments:
Random. I was on Mormon Mommy Bloggers and randomly chose your blog to read... and you're in Eugene! So am I. WEIRD. What ward? We're in Santa Clara 3 over in the Bethel/Danebo area.
Nice to "meet" you.
Great - we are in Veneta. How fun! Do you know the Leon's they are in your stake?
I know Laura Leon... how do you know the Leons? Such a small world. I'm trying to think of anyone in Veneta I know... but I can't think of anyone. (except Wilberger's, but I don't KNOW them other than from the media).
No, I know Julie Oiler! And Tami Nott. Are they in your ward??
Laura was our piano teacher for a while - and Julie Oilar is a wonderful friend - we'll all have to get together for Sweet Life!
I love the Obama cookies!
Oh my gosh, how fun would that be?!
I also remembered I know Louise Cunningham... they used to be in our ward years ago.
Post a Comment