Run Molly Run!

Jason - compulsive proposer
The whole show is admittedly ridiculous - I mean these relationships are doomed to failure. On one hand, the whole concept of the show has me digging my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon - I mean how do these beautiful women debase themselves by chasing after some stupid guy who can't make up his mind because he has too many choices?
In general it is NOT a good idea to agree to marry a guy with 25 other girlfriends - that is unless you call Colorado City your home...
- but for some reason I get hooked.
Some observations from the tribe:
G (12) - "Why can't he just make up his mind already? (guttural sound of disgust) They're just girls (roll of the eyes)."
J (19) - "OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!" (followed by squeaking)
M (13) - "I can't believe she's just sitting there - I would walk away." (that's my girl!)
The Man - "I can't believe we're watching this..."
K (10) - "I give them 2 weeks."
E (9) - after watching the entire night... "Wait - who did he choose?"
1 comment:
The good thing is about all this is that it was Molly and Mellisa...Jillian was spared.
Maybe Jillian will be the next bachelorette?
Post a Comment