Now those of you who know me well will not be surprised that this garnered much confused attention from the tribe.
E and K were loudly whispering :
"Hey, mom's buying kool-aid!"
"What! No way! Is she going to let us drink it?"
"Yeah I think we get Kool-aid"
Followed by some jumping in the aisle.
Enter the thirteen year old brother:
"Guys, no way is she buying kool-aid..."
Prodded by younger siblings, he confirms that I am indeed purchasing kool-aid.
"Hmmm - maybe we are getting kool-aid..."
Enter the voice of 14 1/2 year old wisdom:
"Guys! Be real! (lots of eye rolling ) She's not going to let you drink it - She's probably going to dye wool with it! Geesh..."
Sure enough - Miss M was right. I AM dying wool with it! Turns out Kool-aid makes a great dye on all animal fibers. You can read all about it here.
I plan on some lemon-lime mittens...
1 comment:
Who would of ever guessed Kool-aid dyes wool.
Post a Comment